Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Welcome to your Terra Verde Resort Community!

Terra Verde weather
Terra Verde temperature & time
Home Help Search Event Calendar Login

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
why doesnt anyone..... (Read 4184 times)
Liesa

I Love Terra Verde!

Brighton, East Sussex, UK
Re: why doesnt anyone.....
Reply #15 - Dec 15th, 2015 at 7:52am

thanks... the pic was taken at Forever Florida
have read a few reviews some not so favourable but its a beautiful place to just sit back and enjoy the bumpy ride for a couple of hours... the guides vary with whatever info they have, we go everytime we're in florida never bored... in this picture only 4 of us went to florida this time which was sad for us as we're usually with at least 2 of our kids but this time did things we wanted to do ... we booked well in advance for the Thanksgiving meal last year and to be honest was really very disappointed... always thought a big fuss was made but not at Forever florida...
http://foreverflorida.com/

Liesa  
IP Logged

pauline59
Owner

I Love Terra Verde!

Reply #16 - Dec 16th, 2015 at 2:19pm

Went to one of the restaurants at Gaylord resort, one Thanksgiving. Although the place is impressive, the food in the restaurant with the galley boat was a bit ordinary for the occasion.  Ice sculptures were good  Smiley

pauline

IP Logged

Liesa

I Love Terra Verde!

Brighton, East Sussex, UK
Reply #17 - Apr 28th, 2017 at 9:20am

just seen the comment re mannys on the 192, its ok but servers are moody cowbags...
we can definitely recommend 'Black Angus' on the 192, the food is great as is quantity, etc etc... (look for Tammy the server, shes so lovely slightly larger lady but lovely and friendly)we took Paul and Sylvia there (pompano paul) enjoyed a lovely evening there with our friends also... have booked to go back 19 weeks and 6 days so the countdown clock will be adding regularly.... will try and add some pics

Liesa  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print